rss
twitter
    Share your latest "creatives" on twitter...

Friday, April 20, 2012

You're The Reason Why?

                                   
                                    You're the reason why I stay up late...
                                         .... because we're having good conversation yet.
                                    You're the reason why I smiled unnoticed...
                                         ...because I was thinking of you.
                                    You're the reason why I love you so...
                                          ...because you are there who love me too..


                                     You're the reason why...


                                                                            ***
---------
Inspired by the sweet lovely couple, Jason and Nessa - my lovely friends.
---------
Photo creatives by Dribbble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Read "Creatives"...

Enter you E-mail Address to get OC updates right in your INBOX!

Share

Widgets