Online Creatives is accepting contemporary pieces to be published, here, for the purpose of creating fun in writing; to please people, to inspire and to enlighten and/or to make people happy by reading your submitted "creatives".
You can submit poems, inspirational essays, amazing short stories or interesting unforgettable memories. Written creatives must be in any genre as long as it is encouraging and convincing to get the interest of our beloved readers.
Please follow the following guidelines for submission:
1. All entries must be originally written from your own subjective creativity. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and not acceptable for submission to Online Creatives.
2. To emphasize avoiding plagiarism, do not copy even single lines from any variant published pieces like in books, magazines, newspapers, brochures, pocket books, websites, or any major/minor literary pieces without permission or credits.
3. Submit your entries through email at jonpage22(at)yahoo(dot)com or by visiting our facebook page (Online Creatives-Poetry). You may also drop a comment in any of our posted content in our home page.
4. Entries must be encoded in Microsoft Word (or any) and sent as attachment to the email above with the following information:
Name:_____________( the name to appear on post as the author)
Website:_______________( if any; twitter, facebook, etc. to be link on post)optional.
Email:______________(optional, email would not be published).
Please note: Font must be in Arial or Verdana, font size is 12.
5. Please note that Online Creatives is a FREE community for creative-artistic and artistic-at-heart individuals, no rewards to be given in return for your submitted entries. This is just a sort of FUN in creative writing to inspire, to make people happy for FREE!
Your email address and some information in your submitted entries are subject for changes unless you let us know. Please include in your email the specifications of publishing your personal identification. You may tell us not to publish your name, website, or do not link your name to your social profiles.
So, submit your best written literary piece now and have some fun in writing!